Welcome to Gardenia
For a peaceful, relaxing holiday home, look no further than Gardenia, 2 miles from Rock, Cornwall, in an area which abounds with amenities and activities for all age groups.
Our comfortable, unpretentious and well-equipped 3-bedroom cottage is in a distinctive development. It is in a quiet rural location with on-site parking and no passing traffic. However it is easily accessible to the varied and popular north Cornwall coastline with its footpath, beaches and attractive villages, and is about 300 metres from the coast road.
This modern, open plan and well-maintained holiday property enjoys lovely long distance views to the countryside beyond Wadebridge. We have an enclosed south-facing lawned garden with patio, which is perfectly safe for children and dogs, and there is rear access to the woodlands and meadow.
Gardenia is a perfect place to unwind from a busy lifestyle, and you will be as sad to leave at the end of your holiday, as we are every time we visit.
- 3 bedrooms (1 double with ensuite, 1 twin, 1 bunks)
- Sleeps 6 + infant(s)
- Linen provided
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- BT superfast fibre broadband
- Plenty of plug sockets everywhere
- Well-behaved dogs welcome (small extra charge per dog)
- Wood-burning stove (you provide logs – available locally)
- Charcoal barbecue
- Short breaks accepted by arrangement out of high season
- Saturday changeover
- No smoking